Thursday, November 1, 2012

I love you

You're the one who makes me laugh through my tears,
You're the one who reassures me despite my fears.

You're the one who tells me that everything will be okay,
You're the one who's there for me at the end of the day.

You're the one I run to when things go bad,
You're the one I want to talk to when I'm feeling sad.

You're the one who listens when I call,
You're the one who's there with me throughout it all.

You're the one who's strong when I am weak,
You're the one who's silent when I speak.

You're the one who makes me feel alright,
You're the one I know will hug me tight.

You're the one who smiles when I arrive,
You're the one who's glad that I'm alive.

You're the one, the only one, who's a part of me,
You're the one who holds the key, to set me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THINK before you utter your thoughts.