Monday, November 5, 2012

4 years gone by (And still as awesome as ever!)

I'd like to thank my parents, who raised me to be the amazing person that I am today. I'd like to thank my Nana (Hi Nana!) and the little girl who pulled my hair when I was 5. I'd like to thank my dead cat Louie, who I know is watching over me from his grave. Wow, this is such an honor.

4 years. That is a long time to stick to anything, especially blogging. When I started my blog, (I love flashing back to the beginning. It is always important to remember where you came from.) I wrote long essays, inspirational thoughts, trying to share something with the world and inspire people. Over time, it has evolved into a diary of sorts, a way to express myself when I needed to most.

Thank you all for listening, and for reading. My journey is by far not over yet, I still have a ways to go. But I have gained so much through this blog. I have grown, I have learned about myself, I have gone through some rough times, some amazing times, and everything in between.

I have met some great people who I can call 'friends', some people who have caused a lot of drama in my life, and some who were just plain creepy.

If I have inspired even one person through my 4 years of blogging, it'll have all been worth it.

And I have. Myself. I have learned, I have grown, I have discovered things about myself that I never knew, I have experimented. It has been and still is an amazing journey.

My voice cannot be silenced, for as long as I am living, I will always have what to say.

Thank you for reading, and I hope that this year will bring amazing things and lots of blessings for everyone!

Here's to another successful year of blogging!

4 comments:

  1. May you soon give blogging up, as a result of that event which causes most of the Jewish blogosphere to quit.
    Or, may you soon begin blogging about said big event. ;)

    ReplyDelete

THINK before you utter your thoughts.