Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What is normal, really?


I'm so exhausted and I wish I was at home in my bed and not trying to get comfortable on a hard airport chair.

Everything got screwed up. I blame it on the airline. For some reason my flight was scheduled for 5 hours EARLIER than scheduled and I was not told about it at all. No email or call. How did that happen? I have no idea.

I was informed that my itinerary is completely wrong as well. Is it because I booked it through a travel site and not directly through the airline? Is it because I booked it 3 months ago and the flight changed since then? Does it matter? How can they screw up like that?

My mother says I should sue them. Sue happy America.

Doesn't matter. One flight cancelled one flight delayed one really long stopover. What is going on here? I WILL be at that wedding.

I hate the airline and I hate Canada. Unjustified? Maybe so. But I'm too tired to care.


Granola bar for dinner, forced to use tiny bathroom stalls and the free fragrance samples at The Body Shop to freshen up and feel human again...

I hate traveling. Thursday have to do it all over again.

Please excuse my negative tone. I am typing this on my iTouch, I have no phone service and airports make me crabby.

Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THINK before you utter your thoughts.