Cute. Give the idea to your "kinderlach". Based on what you wrote in your post, "what I leaned from a blizzard", it may work out a bit better than baking a cake :P
I plan to have a baking night with them. I will give each of them a recipe and let them do all the work. It might work, might not but it's worth a shot.
An idea, make sure its rationed out. Otherwise it"ll all go right away, and then u"ll have them complaining that they are "too fat" for months. (At least that is my assumption based on my observations of my female siblings and relatives). I have a few great cookie recipes posted on "bake of the week" which you can try. If you want more feel free to ask.
Cute. Give the idea to your "kinderlach". Based on what you wrote in your post, "what I leaned from a blizzard", it may work out a bit better than baking a cake :P
ReplyDeleteLife On A Cotton Ball: Freudian Tree Man
I plan to have a baking night with them. I will give each of them a recipe and let them do all the work. It might work, might not but it's worth a shot.
ReplyDeleteAn idea, make sure its rationed out. Otherwise it"ll all go right away, and then u"ll have them complaining that they are "too fat" for months.
ReplyDelete(At least that is my assumption based on my observations of my female siblings and relatives). I have a few great cookie recipes posted on "bake of the week" which you can try. If you want more feel free to ask.