I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
-I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost
I wait and I wait and still I wait for that time where I can say these lines, and look back to this time, and know that I chose well.
So many decisions.
And still I wait.
less traveled isn't necessarily better.
ReplyDeleteoh boy. do u really want to go down that road? I analized this poem in high school. I have no desire to do so again.
ReplyDeleteyou are right. it is not NECESSARILY better, but quite possibly so. And the point is, I need to take SOME road, any road, i dont care which one you pick.
the question is, which one will i choose. sigh.
so what are you doing this year?
ReplyDelete:D (i think that was a joke)
mushkie- it better be, otherwise id have to flash u my sign!
ReplyDeleteHonestly, no idea still. I HOPE to have it figured out by next week, otherwise i'll have to live at home with no job, no life, and annoy u only ALL THE TIME!! so pray for me, extra hard!