Things I like about being 'home':
1) REAL INTERNET!
2) How cute it is to find cut up pieces of shnitzel in the fridge, a high-chair, a stroller, kids toys. It's the take-over of the niece! She is so cute ka''h poo poo poo and it's nice having a kid around again.
3) The mess is not my mess.
4) Air conditioners.
5) Having a car to use. I missed driving.
6) The quiet. But not too quiet, if you know what I mean.
7) Convenience. Food, laundry, other people around. The first thing I did when I got here was pop my head into my sister's room and say, "honey, I'm hooome!" Now, she screamed at me to 'get out' and some other not nice stuff. But hey it's my family and I only got one.
8) It is nice to 'get away' from the city.
9) I'm taking off work tomorrow! Nice relaxing day to shop and chill.
10) WALMART!!!
I am 'home' for Shabbat. Hope y'all have a good one.
hmm, i cannot make out your story form your post. ur home but the mess isn't your mess??
ReplyDeleteso between walmart and target....Wal-MArt?
:) Definitely Wal-mart. Better prices, and it just feels friendlier there.
ReplyDeleteI am 'home', in quotes. I don't really live here, therefore their mess isn't my mess.