I like to sit by the water and feel the breeze on my face.
I love the sound of rain, the smell of it. I love the feel of it on my skin.
I love the feeling of Spring in the air, and knowing that summer is right around the corner.
My favorite colors are green and orange, though not together. When I was little I might have said blue. I changed it.
I get crushed when someone rejects me. As a friend, for a job. It hurts.
I love the smile of an innocent child, especially when they look guilty of something.
I discovered I like cookie dough ice cream.
I'm scared to try because I hate to fail.
I like reading books that have a happy ending.
I hate when people are upset at me, especially if they are justified.
In a book when a good person dies I go back just to see that they are still alive.
I have two hundred friends on facebook, but I am probably only friends with a quarter of them. Maybe less.
I would do anything for my friends, anytime, anywhere, any place.
I can't sleep without noise in the background.
Most of my fears are internal.
I don't like weddings.
I hate the color pink.
I paint swirls of color because that's how I feel inside.
Sometimes I just can't deal with real problems and so I pretend I don't have any.
Sometimes I do stupid things and then hope to G-d they don't come back to haunt me.
Sometimes those stupid things come back to haunt me.
I respect strength, and I abhor weaknesses. Especially in myself.
Sometimes I wonder why people don't get me, but then I realize that maybe only I will ever really understand Altie.
I really like it and I know its from your heart.
ReplyDeletethe past always comes back to haunt us just when we think its done haunting us. even our best friends cant fully get us only we can..even if they try..
Some would argue that point. I think the people who love us understands us in some way. Maybe we think we need to be understood a certain way, but our friends just get us the way we really need to be understood.
ReplyDeleteYou're you Altie. And you make a pretty good you, much better than I could be.
ReplyDelete:) i would hope you wouldnt make a better altie than i do. Thanks.
ReplyDelete