Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kids: bits and pieces

"Mommy, where did you go? When are you coming home?"

His voice cracks on these words and I can see the tears about to fall. It is so cute and yet I can't help feeling sad because he is.

He chats on about nothing. He tells me his mom went to Pennsylvania when I am sure I heard her say Maryland, but who cares. He knows where his mommy is and that she will be back tomorrow night. He gives her a few kisses through the phone and it is just so cute.

I lay next to him until he falls asleep, and though he swears it will take him 5 hours to fall asleep he is out within 20 minutes.

He asks me when I am leaving and I tell him tomorrow night. He tells me that he wants me to stay here forever, and somehow I wish I could.  

3 comments:

  1. :) usualy u dont comment if u have nothing to say but I'll take that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think there really is much to be said on a post of this nature. The aww however, has a place here:)

    ReplyDelete

THINK before you utter your thoughts.