I take a deep breath and try again. And again. Access denied. The clock is ticking and I only have a certain amount of tries. What will I do if it doesn't recognize me? How can you do this to me, I CREATED you!
I am banging on the door but it remains locked. It doesn't know who I am, or if it does, it no longer cares. My heart lurches in fear, for if I can't remember, I may remain outside forever.
I search my brain trying to come up with the right combination that it may accept it this time. But I can't. There is too much in my brain swimming around, and it just won't come to me.
It's ironic, really. I created you to keep intruders out, yet you keep me out as well. I am no different to you than a stranger.
Red flashing, access denied, once again I am turned away. I can't remember my password, and in this nightmare, there is nothing I can do but hurl it across the room, slide down the wall onto the floor, and bury my head in my knees.
It's me, Altie. Why can't you just let me in?

that is the worst feeling! hope you got in soon enough
ReplyDelete:) thanks, it was a dream I had about my itouch, in reality I didn't forget my password.
ReplyDeletelocked outta your touch?! that is crazy scary! i wouldnt wish it on anyone!
ReplyDeleteI know especially cuz you can't recover your password or have them send it to your email. But ya, I kept trying to log in and it didn't let. Pretty scary nightmare.
ReplyDeletewell save it somewhere in case you do have to access it
ReplyDelete:) dont worry i remember it with a very simple trick, something i will never forget.
ReplyDeletePasswords are annoying to remember in general, and so despite the warnings against it, a lot of my passwords are the same.
BH! i know your smart like that! may it only be a nightmare
ReplyDeleteCan't you just get it emailed to yourself? unless it's your email you forgot. now that is a real b****
ReplyDeleteIts my itouch, i dont think they can email you your password.
ReplyDeletestart at 0000 and just go from there...
ReplyDelete