Thursday, June 28, 2012

Don't try this at home, (boys and) girls

Ever wore a short a-line fluttery skirt on a windy day? Bad combination. Really bad day to wear such a skirt. Picture a Marilyn situation:


Try walking down the street clutching at your skirt every time you feel a breeze, for fear of it blowing up and showing off everything you got. Caution: can cause much anxiety.

Lesson learned.

6 comments:

  1. lol! I thought frum girls love the pencil skirt look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Hey, 'frum girls' are not all the same. And there is something fun about a flairy skirt. They are very comfortable, and you can stretch your legs more than a foot when you walk,and I think they are attractive too. Plus, it's red.

      Delete
    2. Oooh, cute!

      I've been rocking long and flowy. One other recommendation?
      No wrap skirts on windy days either. Trust me. ;)

      Delete
    3. I haven't worn long skirts since seminary. They feel 'shlumpy'. And ya, that sounds dangerous.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE flairy skirts!!! Shame about them blowing up though, which limits the flowiness that I can wear them at...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I was thinking it wouldn't be so bad if one wore leggings underneath. But either way, it is a great skirt for the summer.

      Delete

THINK before you utter your thoughts.