Monday, March 5, 2012

No words tonight

Not sad,

Not happy,

Not anything really.

Everything.

It's not over till it's over.

Is it over?

No. You would slap me for that.

I will miss having you around.

Things will be different.

But one thing remains the same.

You. Me. Our Friendship.

That won't change.

You don't say goodbye to a friend you know you'll see again.

You say: Safe Travels.

Life is a journey. One stage is ending, and another one is just beginning.

I wish all good things for you, for me, for all of us.

Love you, and be safe. See you soon.

-Altie

2 comments:

  1. That was so beautiful! I loved it! I definitely can relate! Though sometimes it is a goodbye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks. Well, sometimes it is. But in this case it is not. Juat, 'see you later.'

    ReplyDelete

THINK before you utter your thoughts.