Friday, March 2, 2012

Integrity

It is best not to judge other people, but it is also easy enough to notice their actions.

In New York, sometimes the buses are so full that people are pushing and getting on the back of the bus, which is illegal since they may not end up paying the fair.

I noticed a frum guy get on the bus in the back, and at the next stop he made sure to go to the front to pay the fare.

Another time I was on the train, and the conductor puts a card by your seat after he collects your ticket so he knows that you paid.

One lady got off the train and another lady got on and sat in the first lady's seat. The conductor walked right by her because he thought she already paid. And she made sure to give him her ticket the next time he walked by.

I like and respect honest people who have integrity. sometimes I think it is just a given, but in this world, honesty is hard to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THINK before you utter your thoughts.