When you see someone's true nature come out, it kind of makes you wonder how you ever saw anything good in them to begin with. Were you just blinded by their charm and smile? Or are you the kind of person who chooses to believe in the inherent good in each person, until it beats you over the head and says "look at me! There is nothing nice inside of me. Only black dark ugliness".
And then you realize the truth. Wasted time and energy. Regrets. Yes, cuz how could someone trick you like that? How could they fool you into thinking they were a nice person?
I don't know. But I don't believe that makes you naive, or even a bad judge of character. I think that means that you are a good person, that you choose to believe in the good of other people.
Until they take that choice away from you.
Some people will just never be nice people. And I hope you see that before it's too late.
No comments:
Post a Comment
THINK before you utter your thoughts.