A place is only as cool as the people in it. So if a cool person is in a place, then that place becomes cool. Or does it?
I used to see only cool places. Then I would get there and realize, the place was boring, I wasn't cool, and I was all alone.
Then I shlepped my friends with me. Now I'm in a really cool place, with super cool friends, and life is all good!
Shabbat Shalom!
That is SO true. It's much like comedy movies, by yourself it's not funny, but with friends it becomes hilarious. because it's really not so much about the context as it is the content.
ReplyDeleteLove the new layout. Haven't been here since Israel, but am trying my best to catch up now...
ReplyDeleteGlad you're having a fun summer!
stples- lol. good analagy.
ReplyDeletec- thanks! i knew it was time for a change.
i am!! but b''h its half way over! even when you are having fun you can count down the days!