Thursday, August 18, 2011

Winner winner chicken dinner

It is gratifying to have someone pay for your dinner. Who doesn't like free stuff?

But I'd rather stay at home and slave over a hot stove (spare me) for my own home cooked meal. I usually can't stomach take-out, not to mention the fact that it tastes so unhealthy and loaded with unmentionable ingredients.

Tomorrow (or rather today when you will be reading this) is the last day of camp. It is going to be a high stress day for me. Finishing up, packing up, cleaning up, transferring files to dvd's, wiping the hard drive clean, (we rented the laptop from RAC). Lots to do.

And I always get this nervous feeling when the end draws near. I hate endings. I wish things never ended, they just went on forever. Or if they had to end that it would happen gradually and over time so I wouldn't notice it. I hate abrupt endings. Which is technically redundant as ending ARE abrupt.

So good bye summer. Well not yet but soon. Yesterday I left my place and thought, maybe I should take a sweater? It is getting chilly out.

Oh future, future, where art thou?

I'm going 'home' to Monsey for shabbos. Yes, it's only Thursday, but I was already saying on Monday 'so the week's almost over...'.

I loved my job and it was a great 7 weeks. Now on to bigger and better things. (Hopefully.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THINK before you utter your thoughts.