Friday, August 12, 2011

Coward

You sucumb to it time and again.
You never stay until the end.
Stare it down like I do.
Dont give in until you're through.

Cowards never win the fight.
You think you're weak but you've got might.
Always remember push through the pain.
Only strong ones will remain.

I vibrate with anger every time.
Who said being weak is a crime?
You are not only slighting yourself.
But everyone who needs your help.

Dont be a coward be a hero instead.
What good are you if you're dead.
You ignore me but I try to make you see.
If not for you then do it for me.

I will not make the same mistake as you.
You say Im strong now I've got a lot to prove.
I hate when you don't sound the same.
This is life it ain't no game.

So suck it up cuz ppl have real problems don't you get it?
You haven't scored but you want credit.
Fake it till you make it if that's what it takes.
But never ever be cowardice
cuz the weak ones- they always break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THINK before you utter your thoughts.