Yes, it is annoying when people shove things in your face as you walk by. I don't want to read it, and whatever it is- I don't want it.
I can't multi-task. My brain does this thing where if there is too much happening at once it goes into overdrive and stops. My buddy in the office said, I thought all girls can multi-task. Well, you thought wrong.
I don't have a lot of patience. I try to, but some days, like today, I have none. People are talking to me and I try to listen, I really do, but sometimes I don't really care what they are saying, and I'm busy, and I have important things to do, more important than watching a 'funny' video of four guys who do stupid stunts and hurt themselves on purpose. I think it's a guy thing to find that funny. I don't laugh at others misfortunes.
And I'm not snobby, I'm really not. So don't stick your face into mine and ask me why I'm ignoring you. Yes, I'm listen to music- I can't hear you.
I had to write an article and the world was spinning. Too many people coming in and out, too many phone calls, too much to do. So I took tylonal, listened to music, and shut the world out. It worked, until they called to tell me my ride was leaving. Day over, thank G-d.
I was told I make very good chocolate milk. Thank you. If you ask me what I did today I can't tell you. I really don't remember.
I was invited to the country for shabbos, for those of you who are familiar with the Catskills and the bungalow colony phenomenon. I'm looking forward to some R&R, along with 7 little kids and a new born. Yay... (that was a weak yay as in, yay can it get any better than this?)
My cell phone month is about to expire. I only have 5 minutes left. Should I refill now, or wait until the month ends on Sunday? That depends how many people call me for no reason from now until then.
Today is just not my day.
rough! but hey it can only get better :)
ReplyDelete:) they say that but somehow i dont believe it.
ReplyDeleteOf course not. Keep on listening to that msuic :)
ReplyDeletemusic
ReplyDelete