Sunday, July 4, 2010

2 down 4 to go

Thank G-d it's happening.

The cutest was on Friday. I had each bunk prepare a skit to present during shabbos party, based on the sheur of the week. One thing we taught this week was kosher. One bunk got up. Their presentation was a game show called kosher or not kosher. They had a host, and contestants. The contestants were presented with food items and had a 'buzzer' (plastic cup) and had to say whether that food was kosher or not kosher. The counselor told me the campers came up with it on their own. I was shepping nachas.

Oy how I sigh when things go wrong, when information doesn't get passed along, when I tell people things ten times and they still don't listen. Oy how I get upset when I feel things get messed up and it's all on my head. But I am human and I am not perfect.

That's all for now folks. Enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THINK before you utter your thoughts.