Thursday, October 22, 2009

Remember

He always knows what to say, He always knows what to tell me, and exactly what I need to hear, and He sends it at the right time.

I needed a reminder, a big reminder. And I got it. In the form of 2 comments, on a post that I wrote. They were in Spanish, and I had to translate them. But hey, G-d speaks many languages.

When you are feeling low, and you need encouragement, a sign, that you are going in the right direction, there is always a wake up call. He will deliver it in some form or another. Never forget that.

8 comments:

  1. 1st one: (rough translation)

    'Beautiful relationship, in my opinion, give thanks to G-d that we Gradec' (I don't know what that word means, the spanish dic doesn't recognize it.)

    shalom de joaquin shlomo

    2nd comment:

    'Certainly, from my childhood I have completely devoted to cultivating my relationship with G-d and I can say that they never let me down, because what I elaborate in silence and in prayer ask him has always given me feedback, ie, I have never been alone.
    I've asked myself a thousand and one times what I do to live up to G-d for what I have received from Him, but at least I must confess that part too human and imperfect still has not let me see how to reciprocate blessings I have each day.
    Today, what I'm doing is grateful for the blessings and reflect the appreciation giving to others what I do: just thanks.
    I am sure that if I am wrong again, again G-d will give me a sign to show me the way I should follow, away from error.'

    Take what you want from it, but when I saw the comments sometime in the AM when the world was sleeping, I took it as a message straight from Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's harder to be reminded of something that you yourself once believed in and tried to preach to others. It's like getting inspiration from people who are getting inspiration from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you c that was waaaaay back when.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, that's so nice of you to say. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

THINK before you utter your thoughts.