Rule number 1: Read the rules.
Rule number 2: Write one superpower you would like to have and what you would do with it.
Rule number 3: Write why you chose that super power over everything else.
Rule number 4: Tag and link 7 people, and write why you think they will have an interesting meme.
Rule number 5: fix your broken links.
First, thank you Material maidel for tagging me. I was shocked, but happy nonetheless. Secondly, I wouldn't usually do this kind of thing, cuz it's hard to come up with something refreshingly different than everyone else's. But as MM said on her blog: 'Altie - because she's a Lubie, and I love Lubies. I'm thinking her superpower will either mikarev everyone, bring Moshiach, or let her see through boy's beards.'
Okay, so here goes:
If I had to choose one superpower, it would be Time Fast-forward. The ability to speed up the clock. Sometimes my life is going too slow, or I'm going through a hard time, and I wish I could just fast-forward 10 years or so, be happily married, with kids, and a job, and just know where I'm going in life.
And of course, it'll help bring Moshiach that much faster, if we could just project ourselves into the future, and a new era.
If I could have a secondary power, it would be a Problem solver. The ability to solve anyone's problems, in any arguments or situations. When I see people going through hard times, it hurts me, so I wish I could make it all better.
Blogger's I've tagged:
Yossi, because his posts are always witty and interesting, and I'm sure his super power will make me laugh.
Big N8t, because I love his posts, which are always deep and thoughtful, and his super power will probably have something to do with women, and how they are superior.
Chanie, because she has a crazy way of thinking, and I know she'll do great things with her new-found power.
Faivel, because he's a great guy with a head on his shoulders, and his super power will no doubt make this world a better place.
TRS- because his blog is cool, if slightly whacky, and his super power will definitly be something to read about.
Chanalia, because I know her super power will have something to do with food, probably the ability to create as much of whatever you want with no effort.
E, because it will be something complex, and having to do with math, and I most probably won't understand it.
I get to do one more than 7, cuz TRS just got married (mazal tov!) and won't be blogging for a while. So lastly,
Cheerio, because she has a refreshing take on everything, and I have no idea what super power she will choose.
Follow the links. Enjoy!
thanks for tagging me. I'll try to do it, but I have a few problems. First of all, I don't understand the fifth rule- what broken links?
ReplyDeletealso I am not very 'social' in the blogging velt, and I don't think I could put a list together of 7 bloggers that I read. Even if I could, most would be ones that you tagged. We pretty much float in the same blogging crowds.
The 5th rule is a joke, I think. If you link someone and it doesn't work, do it again.
ReplyDeleteHmmm, that is a problem. Try people that follow your blog. Or people that follow mine. I think I follow more blogs than you, so I could give you some names if you need.
whatever. I can just do random blogsearches, find a cool russian motorcycle blog, or something... and what is a meme? please?
ReplyDeleteOkay dude, whatever's best for you.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know what it meant either, so I took the liberty of searching it:
meme
n. A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.
So I guess it's when we throw around the same idea, and each person has a different perspective on it. Something like that.
alright, I did it. thanks for the tag
ReplyDeleteIm blushing :) thank you for the tag. the printed version of this post is already hanging over my bed
ReplyDeleteHaha. :) I can't imagined you blushing. And now I'm awaiting your new post, thanks to my inspiration.
ReplyDeletethanku altie, such a sweetie
ReplyDeleteDo you know what I'll choose?
ReplyDeleteI have no idea. Go for it.
ReplyDeleteyou chose chanie, so that means i may be doing this meme soon, might as well prepare now. . . shouldn't be so much effort.
ReplyDeleteConsidering both of you think remakably alike, good luck with that.
ReplyDeletealtie, its taken me forever to get to this, but i promise its coming.
ReplyDeletegood b/c I think only one of the people I tagged actually did it. Yossi.
ReplyDelete