Today is 10-10-10. The 10th day in the 10th month of the year 2010. It is a cool sequence when you stop and realize it, and it only comes once every year. The first time someone pointed it out to me was in the year 2003, when the sequence waas 03/03/03. That was seven years ago.
Someone told me that every time the clock is at 10:10, or 11:11, or 12:12, (I don't know if it works for 1:01, or 2:02, etc.) you can make a wish. Of course, this sounds like one of those made up teenage shtus, and I doubt it even has a proper source. Then again, you can make a wish anytime you want, that doesn't mean it will come true.
But if it were true, then I'm pretty sure a day like today would have more power.
I recently passed a milestone. It has been a year and three days since I got my license. I am a good driver, if I do say so myself. Oh how much has happened this past year...
Sometime in November it will be 2 years since I started my blog. And I am almost up to 400 posts. Not too shabby.
Today we are going hiking. I will enjoy myself. It is nice weather out.
If any of you believe that you can truly make a wish today, then go ahead. And have me in mind.
I know what I would wish for.
ah yes I had a friend who would without fail say every day "11:11 make a wish!"
ReplyDeletehttp://www.vosizneias.com/66226/2010/10/15/rockford-mi-mich-couples-kids-born-on-888-999-101010
ReplyDelete