My Mama's talking about me. Again. She says it's her right, being that I'm her child. Yadayada. Well the good part is, she makes me sound like an awesome person. 'Oh yes, she's an excellent writer. Oh yes, she knows computers. Oh ya, she's really smart.' I drew the line when she offered to call up a person I had an interview with, and tell them to hire me. No thanks, Mother.
Last night I made a midnight pie run for a friend of mine. In the rain. Cuz a girl must have her pie, and I'm a good person. And I didn't even make the pie, my mother did. And when the friend asked for the recipe my mother laughed and said, 'you buy the pie crust, you put the filling in, you put another pie crust on top, voila!' But I made a girl very happy, so I'll put that on my list of good deeds for the day.
I went on a drive with someone as a favor. She was nervous, cuz it was an unfamiliar area. On the way back, we were driving through a very narrow street, and I cringed cuz we were getting very close to the parked cars. But I kept my mouth shut, cuz no one likes a backseat driver. And it was a rental, so I figured, if we hit a car, it wasn't such a big deal. Except I would be on the side of the car that would get hit. Ya, good thing we didn't crash.
Today I made soup. It's a pea soup with vegetables, and it tastes really good. Everyone is invited to my house for some soup and inspiration. I'll provide the soup, and you supply the inspiration.
Yud tes kislev is coming up. I should do something for it, but I don't know what. Any ideas?
memorize tanya! (duh!?! ) :D :D :D
ReplyDeletewhat kind of pie was it?
ReplyDelete:) strawberry rhubarb, but I also have blueberry. theres still some left, u want?
ReplyDeleteomg altie , if ur giving way more rhubarb, my stomach is still open 4 business!!!
ReplyDeleteIts part of the job distribution of parents to do that, no way around it.
ReplyDeleteAnd since when is blogging synonymous with diary?
lol. i dunno, that's what i felt like writing. you have a problem with that?
ReplyDelete